So far, my weekend has rocked because…
1. I spent time with a best friend from high school.
2. I stayed in Buckhead/Atlanta Friday night.
3. I found so many cute dresses for cheap! (I mean $8.50 kind of cheap!) — Head on over to Forever 21, ladies!
4. I got a really cool fortune cookie…
In case you didn’t know, I’m a music major. Weird, huh?!
5. I had “girl talk” until 4:00 in the morning. Girl talk is the best!
6. I took a great nap today due to exhaustion from very little sleep.
7. Tonight I’m having a night in and watching LOST.
8. It’s nice knowing I don’t have class until TUESDAY!
Does it get better?
Happy Memorial Day Weekend, everyone!