Woah guys! I just made the best smelling/tasting dinner I’ve had in a long time. I can’t believe how good this stuff is. Not only that, but this meal is super easy to make and clean up! This is a win-win-win!
Tonight I made Baked Chicken Parmesan!
Baked Chicken Parmesan: (Serves 2)
6 chicken tenders (or 2-3 chicken breasts)
salt & pepper
1 jar marinara sauce
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
2 servings cooked pasta
1. Pour the marinara into an oven safe baking dish.
2. Add the parmesan cheese and basil to the marinara. Stir to combine.
3. Lightly season the chicken with salt and pepper and nestle it into the marinara sauce.
4. Cover the chicken in the marinara sauce, then add your mozzarella cheese to the top.
5. Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Take the foil off and then bake for another 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve on top of cooked pasta.
If only you could smell this!
It tastes just as good as it smells!
I will ABSOLUTELY be making this again. It tasted and smelled like the perfect comfort food.
In other news, I’ve got an exam tomorrow that I better start studying for. See you tomorrow blog friends!
What is your favorite comfort food?